WASH BAYS DESIGN AND BUILD
WHO NEEDS A WASH BAY?
Installing a Wash Bay or Wash Pad in your business is a great investment in time and money savings. Regular cleaning and maintenance of your equipment assets will present your business in a professional manner and ensure you gain maximum life and efficiency from your vehicles and equipment.
Our clients we’ve designed, supplied and built Wash Bays for include:
- Car Rentals - Industrial Car Wash Equipment
- Equipment Hire - Wash Pads & Pressure Washers
- Car Dealerships - Car Washing Equipment
- Transport companies - Semi Trailer, Truck Wash Equipment & Wash Bays
- Airports - Plane, Jet & Helicopter Wash Pads & Equipment
- Road Construction - Heavy Duty Wash Bays, heated wash for removal of asphalt
- Mining & Quarries - Earth Moving Equipment & Machinery Wash Bays & Equipment
- Mechanics & Workshops - Engine Washing, Separating Oil & Water with Oily Water Separator Systems
- Golf Courses - Golf Buggies, Mowers & Equipment Wash Downs
- Commercial Car Wash - Car Wash Equipment and Water Recycling
- Liquid Transporters - Sterilizing Washing Tankers & Equipment
- Factories, Industrial & Manufacturing Plants - Equipment Wash Bays
Quick Links for Wash Bay Construction
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BUILD A WASH BAY?
There are various types of Wash Bays and Wash Pads designed specifically to your purpose and they are closely regulated to meet with trade waste requirements and water recycling standards.
Oils, chemicals, dirt, liquids and more can’t go straight into the stormwater or sewage systems without first being filtered or treated with specialist equipment like Oil Water Separators, First Flush Systems, PH Control & Alkaline Water Treatment Systems, Storm Water Pumps and Sewage Pump Systems.
In addition to the physical Wash Bay or Pad you’ll often need professional grade Pressure Washer Equipment that can be electricity or 3 phase powered or run on petrol or diesel engines as required. Hot and Cold Water Pressure Washers and noise reducing models are available for many different installation requirements.
Depending on your needs and your Local Authority rulings you can install Roofed or Unroofed Wash Bays Outside say in a Car Park or inside a Factory or Warehouse Wash Bay installation.
The first step to a successful Wash Bay installation is a professional Plumbing Consultation and Hydraulic Design. With many years speciality in this field we consult with you to fully understand your requirements and then give you accurate advice on the best Wash Bay solution that fully complies with your Local Authority & EPA compliant discharge regulations, size, noise and construction type.
Other Contractors such as Concreters, Carpenters & Electricians may need to be involved in the fully co-ordinated construction process of your Wash Bay.
HOW DO YOU BUILD A WASH BAY?
Installing specialist Waste Water Treatment Systems Equipment in accordance with the Hydraulic Design takes skill and experience to get right. Each piece of the overall design needs to be installed and tested for correct function and commissioning to ensure years of quality performance and minimal maintenance or breakdowns.
We offer a full Done For You Wash Bay Design & Build Service or in Stages as follows:
STAGE 1 - WASH BAY DESIGN
- Wash Bay Design consultation
- Assess Wash Bay needs and Scope of Works
- Assess best design for cost effectiveness & installation
- Assess Authority regulations for Full Compliance
- Prepare professional CAD Hydraulic Design Drawings
- Authority Fees Paid
- Submit Design for Approval
- Negotiate and liaise with Authorities
- Design Drawings modifications if required
- Achieve Local Authority Approval
STAGE 2 - WASH BAY COSTING & DELIVERY
- Advise approved Wash Bay Equipment, correct sizes and equipment according to Design & Authority regulations
- Full Wash Bay Equipment costs break down
- Supply and delivery costs
- Wash Bay Construction costs
- Equipment Specifications & Operation instructions as required
- Advise equipment warranties as applicable
- Commence product manufacture & procurement after payment
- Co-ordinate site delivery
STAGE 3 - WASH BAY CONSTRUCTION
- Create a co-ordinated construction program based on your needs
- Use safe systems of work at all times
- Use qualified and experienced Wash Bay installers
- Complete Wash Bay Construction efficiently with minimal disruption
- Test Wash Bay System for full integrated functioning and compliance
STAGE 4 - WASH BAY COMPLIANCE
- Ensure work is completed to Authority Standards under Local State Plumbing Regulations and National Code for Plumbing & Drainage AS3500
- Submit Wash Bay documentation to relevant Local Authority
- Co-ordinate Authority inspections as applicable
- Supply Wash Bay As Built Construction Drawings on completion for future records and maintenance
Building a Wash Bay or Wash Pad with quality professionally installed equipment is an investment in your business that will pay dividends for a long time to come. With our years of experience and many satisfied customers we have the expertise to design and deliver your Wash Bay project on time and on budget. Get started with an Enquiry Online or call us on 1300 002 484 today.
Need more help? Get a FREE QUOTE today.